Help & FAQ's
For your convenience, this Help page has been developed so that some of your more common queries can be answered quickly. If you have a more specific question not mentioned in the FAQ section please contact us. Be aware that our site is a FREE site and we do not have support available at all times.
Usually our response time is 7 to 10 days. To report somebody please use the “Report” button.
What is Cupido.ph?
• Cupido.ph is a 100% free Philippine dating site and you have to be at least 18 years of age to register. Search your partner here and contact them via private messages. It is fast, secure and it provides at no cost. Opposed to a dating agency we do not screen our members in regards to their statements or personal backgrounds. Please chose carefully who you have contact with since some members might not tell the truth or pretend to be somebody they are not.
Is there any membership fees?
• No, there is no membership fee for contacting other members.
What are the advantages of registering on Cupido.ph?
• Send unlimited messages
• Contact unlimited members
• View unlimited profiles
• Your messages inbox stores 100 conversations. If you have reached your limit of 100 stored conversations, you may delete some of the old conversations before you may send a new message.
How do I know that I have been successfully registered?
• You will receive a confirmation email. Please check your registered email and click the link provided. If you can not find the email in your inbox then please check your spam/junkmail folder.
How do I Login to my account?
• Click on Login from home page, then enter your user name and password to login.
How do I make changes/edit in my profile?
To edit Follow these steps:
• Log in and go to my profile.
• Click edit profile and make changes to your profile.
How do I block someone from sending me messages?
• To block someone from sending you messages and from visiting your profile use the Block Member button located beneath the profile photo.
How do I cancel my account?
• Go to "Settings" - select "Delete My Account" option and submit.
How Important is to include a picture?
• Picture is the first impression to your viewer and you should not give them a blank first impression. Adding you Photo is one of the most important aspects of your profile, it increases your response rate up to 10 times. Most members won't even search your profile without your picture.
What is the recommended size of pictures to upload?
• Please upload/add your photo in .gif and .jpg format having size less than 1MB.
What are the contact options at Cupido? Members can contact by following:
• Send personalized message
I forget my Account ID or Password or both?
• You can retrieve your password by clicking on Forgot Password. It is very important that you give your registered e-mail address.
How do I change my Password?
• Click on change password in "Settings". Enter your old password and then enter your new one and confirm the new password.